This isn't an exhaustive list of resources. Instead this is a place to start your research and find resources to spark inspiration. The guide is divided into the following sections:
- For Beginners: Resources useful for people just becoming familiar with a topic
- For Advanced Research: Resources for people digger deeper into a topic area, such as majors and people wanting to explore the nuances of a concept
- Professor Recommendations: Interesting case studies your professors think could spark a research interest
- Foundational Texts: Seminal works in the fields of Sociology and Anthropology, including texts that establish many key theories and concepts, and
- Finding Data: places to locate data sets
And, best news ever, most resources are professor recommended!