The library staff may be geographically distributed right now, but we are eager to support our students. You are encouraged to reach out to your assigned librarian or email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire how the library can meet your needs.
- Library online resources – The library's online resources aren't bound by walls. Off-campus students have access to the library’s robust selection of databases, journals, eBooks, and streaming content. Just start at libray.wlu.edu to ensure direct access without paywalls.
- eBooks – The library can determine if editions are available for books that you need.
- Items in the collections – use the Interlibrary Loan form to submit requests
- Scans – If eBooks are not available, the library can scan chapters of books in the collection for you.
- Books – we can ship a limited number of books to you. We will provide prepaid return UPS labels for seniors. Returning students can return books in the fall.
- Interlibrary Loan – Articles and book chapters are still available for digital delivery, but shipping of physical items has been suspended.
- Chat Reference – A Chat Reference service will be available when classes resume March 30 for on-demand, online research support, but don’t hesitate to reach out to your favorite librarian.
- Items in your carrel – if you left items in your carrel that you need, let us know at email@example.com, and we will ship these items back to you.
In short, contact the library about what you need, and library staff will do their best to accommodate.
Returning checked out materials:
Keep checked out Leyburn, Telford, and Interlibrary Loan materials until you return to campus. For many students, that will likely be Fall 2020.
For 2020 graduating seniors, please contact Elizabeth Teaff directly to work out a return plan.
W&L students will not receive overdue fines for materials, unless they remain unreturned after the beginning of Fall 2020.