The University Library is more than a building, in our case more than two buildings. We are a complex institution, filled with capable faculty and staff, ready to facilitate virtual research and instruction through our robust resources and collections.
Review the provided content areas to see how we continue to support our students, faculty/staff, and community patrons during this unique time.
University Library Protocols for Fall 2020:
- All in-building users must follow W&L's Statement of Community Expectations.
- While in Leyburn or Telford, masks must be worn at ALL times in ALL spaces including restrooms, locked studies, and study rooms except for quick snacks or sips of beverages.
- Full meals should not be eaten in Leyburn or Telford.
- Restrooms in Leyburn and Telford are limited to single user capacity.
- Elevators are limited to 2 person capacity.
- Returned materials will undergo a 7 day quarantine period before becoming available for checkout based on the latest research from the REALM Project.