The library staff may be geographically distributed right now, but we are eager to support our faculty, students and staff. You are encouraged to reach out to your assigned librarian or email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire how the library can meet your needs.
Digital Library Services:
- eBooks – The library can determine if editions are available for your needs.
- Scans – If eBooks are not available, the library can scan chapters of books for research and instructional purposes.
- Interlibrary Loan – Articles and book chapters are still available for digital delivery, but shipping of physical items has been suspended.
- Carry-out services – If you need items from our collection, send citations and call numbers to email@example.com and items will be available for pickup within 24-48 hours (weekdays). Requestors will be contacted when items are available.
- Physical outdoor book pickup is available daily from 10 a.m. to noon, Monday-Friday.
- Faculty/Staff will pick up materials by Leyburn Library's exterior book drop, near the colonnade facing entrance.
- Special Collections – Special Collections remains available to faculty and staff by appointment; contact Tom Camden (firstname.lastname@example.org) to schedule one.
- Chat Reference – Chat reference continues to be available during the summer, resuming June 2, from Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Streaming Services – The library subscribes to a variety of streaming services faculty can use in their media-rich classes or for personal research.
In short, contact the library about what you need, and library staff will do their best to accommodate.