Scanning & Printing Basics
- Scanning services are intended for the University community, however scanning requests from outside the W&L University community may be accepted. Printing is for the W&L University community only.
- Printing requests from faculty, students, and staff must meet one or more of the following criteria:
(1) works made for classroom use,
(2) for poster sessions,
(3) Science, Society, and the Arts or other conference presentations,
(4) Capstone projects and/or
(5) Department or W&L Organization advertisements.
- Copyright compliance will be the responsibility of the user. The University Library staff reserves the right to refuse to accept any scanning or printing request if, in its judgment, fulfillment of the order would involve violation of copyright law.
- Library staff is available Monday through Friday, 11 am to 7 pm, to assist with projects.
- Poster Pricing ($15 for students/$25 for faculty, staff, and/or departments).
- Scanning & Printing have a turnaround time of 2 business days.
Washington and Lee University
Lexington, VA 24450