How to Reserve a Room
For furniture set-up requests call Facilities at (540) 458-8490.
Please request that Facilities “break-down” the room after your event. Add one hour to the start and end time of your reservation to accommodate this process.
For Northen Auditorium, it is the responsibility of the group making the reservation to have furniture returned to "Admissions style" seating at the conclusion of the event. View available furniture set-ups for Northen.
Make a ROOM RESERVATION in the University Library
- Reservations must be made for dates and times that University Library is open. If the library is closed our rooms may not be used.
- In the event of a scheduling conflict, we will make every attempt to accommodate both parties, although academic classes and exams take priority over other events.
- Please limit your reservations to 4 hours.
- If a reservation is not claimed within the first 30 minutes, it may be considered cancelled. Anyone may use the room at that point.
Policies for groups not affiliated with W&L
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before making reservations
- Non-W&L groups may be asked to show proof of liability insurance
- Reservations limited to one reservation per month
- No outside food allowed
- Existing furniture must not be moved
- Academic classes and/or exams take priority over other events
- Room reservations may be cancelled at the last moment to accommodate academic activities
Need help? Contact us!
Information Desk, Leyburn Library, Washington and Lee University
Today's classes in Leyburn
Request Audio/Visual Equipment
To request audio/visual equipment call ITS at (540) 458-4357 or request online.